Monday, March 30, 2009

Cosplay (Pinoy style)

I accidentally attend the second Philippine cosplay convention held at Robinson's place malate. I saw many familiar faces and costumes, i saw GM lilith and many Ragnarok players who participated in the event. i even saw my classmate in elementary arlene and his hubby na school mate ko naman ng high school ang liit talga ng mundo. and she and her hubby gave this pictures kaya malinaw ang mga photos natin sana maka bili rin ako ng magandang camera. he is using a canon eos 4OD

Captain Jack Sparrow

(crush ko to ^_~)

(death note ^_~)

kafra

(personal favorite arf arf arf)

(arf arf arf ^_~)

Dr. Doom

(me and my voodoo crush ko talga sya. blurd ako for security reasons hahahaha)

(Me and arlene)

Special thanks to the participants of the cosplay that allowed us to take their pictures kahit alam nilang pinag nanasaan lang namin sila hahaha salamat din sa mag asawang arlene at ramond for sharing the photos with me mabuhay ang pinoy Cos play!!!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sabi nga nila:

minsan
kaylangan
mong
mging
malakas...

pra
amining
mahina
ka...
-Josel Katherine